Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Fall Winter 2011/2012 Armani Privé Haute Couture (part 2) The Collection

In my previous post of Armani Privé Fall Winter 2011/2012 Haute Couture (part 1), I shared the theme, art directions and beauty of the runway show which was held in Palais de Chaillot on 6th July, 2011 in Paris.

Using Japanese visual icons from parasols to roses and delicate reminiscent of the sakura, cherry blossoms prints, kimono silhouettes, obi belts, origami folds etc...in tailored suits, dresses and accessories - smoothly blending the old traditions motives with a new look. Colors from pastel prints to vivid eye catching color lit up the whole show.  As always, Mr Giorgio Armani showcased his collections in class, sophistication and with meaningful message.

I hope you like the selections that I have selected, here are the photos of the outfits which I love most of this collection, seeing is believing...
modernized kimono top
Love the contrasting colors in this printed pant suit.

Another modernized kimono top



Take a closer look at this fine tailored jacket & you'll know why I love it.



Sweet roses printed dress






An amazingly well constructed dress... have you ever though of mixing a floral printed fabric with checkers?



This tube top looks like a modernized armour


eye catching orange color sequins which I believe has been sew on by hand.


Did u notice all the jewelries and fashion accessories like shoes, clutches? That's what I'm featuring them all in my next post...

No comments: