Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

some pix

Apart form hanging around at uncle Paul's home during Chinese New Year in Labuan, I did managed to visit and see some of my relatives...
The best day of CNY Labuan trip is a day out with daddy and Simon.. driving around the island.
Here are some pix I took...
palm oil tree seeds

lilac color flower

yellow orchid


a Koi pond at Tiara resort

Tiara tropical theme resort

It's pool area Big fat Koi fish

Outdoor cafe
daddy and Simon

relaxing greens and koi pond

The Memorial park.
Botanic garden...
unknown plant with 3 leaves..

Busy ants

A closer look at those busy ants ;p

Well, it was fun especially my dad loves to take photographs too but we headed home for lunch since auntie Mary had cooked up some of our favorite food! and it started to rain when we reached the Botanic garden...

No comments: