Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Monday, February 16, 2009

The Mod House Spring 2009 collections Part II

Another nickel based necklace, combined with two thick rhinestone bead spacer and a clear faceted tear-drop shaped crystal bead.... the Rowena necklace.




The following necklace is also a nickel metal based, using two different faceted metalic grey colored shaped beads. This I named Bianca necklace.






If you have noticed my previous work, you can see that i love to combine different types of beads in a design... this is a fun necklace.. using various nickel pendants, faceted metalic, clear and white glass beads and bead caps. This is named Olivia necklace.


all 7 designs and I added Dorothy designs (copper color coins and diamond shaped beads necklace & earring sets - created by end of December, 2008) are to be send for the brand's spring collection photography session on this coming Sunday. Though the brand emphasis more on their clothings then accessories but I will continue to create more interesting designs... my main purpose is to do what I believe and love doing.

3 comments:

ariani said...

Hi Veronica,
haven't visited your blog quite a while,been busy with other matters.
I love your latest design, and hope you could find good and lasting materials to work with.

Veron said...

I am still using matel based findings for The Mod House's collections because of the pricing wise... as for my personal and "custom made" range... I sometimes use strelling silver base depending on the customes' need... as you know strelling based findings r 10X more expensive than the metal ones so i hav no choice.
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Have you ever considered adding more videos to your blog posts to keep the readers more entertained? I mean I just read through the entire article of yours and it was quite good but since Im more of a visual learner,I found that to be more helpful well let me know how it turns out! I love what you guys are always up too. Such clever work and reporting! Keep up the great works guys Ive added you guys to my blogroll. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information.. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post.