Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Mod House Spring 2009 Collectons part I

Here's something i designed for the up coming Spring collections...

Mainly of my designs in this collections are in nickel based and used different shapes of faceted crystal bead..



The Caressa Necklace:


This is named Faith Necklace.. this is actually a long necklace, using different shapes of shell beads, diamond shaped glass beads and metal rings.
I designed it to be wore as a short necklace when it is double strands.



Using different sizes faceted donut shaped clear crystal beads, clear and silver rhinestone spacer beads, clear faceted diamond shaped crystals and metal footage chain... I created Diana Earring and necklace set.

The Cathy necklace... using gold base metal footage chain, long gold beads and heart shaped glass beads. same concept as the Faith necklace, can also be wore as short necklace when it's double strands... I love the fancy hook as the center piece.







to be continue...

No comments: