Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Sunday, December 5, 2010

2011 Spring Accessories ~ Fashion Jewelry @1

Less than a month, we will be welcoming 2011 and designers have already showcased their Spring 2011 collections.
I browsed through style.com 2011 Spring accessories report and I was amazed by some of their creations.
Sharing here with you are designers' pieces of my picks in, then I'll tell you which are my favorite ones at the end of each category.

Bottega Veneta

Bulgari
Fine Jewelry of course!
colorful gems composed a piece of fine jewelry for the coming spring.

Breath taking piece of white diamond necklace.

Chanel
Metalic Necklace

Signature Chanel chains with lots of logos
Beautiful Bangle
 Dannijo
Rhinestones and Metal - perfect match!


Delfina Delettrez
Cute & fun collar chocker...

Christian Dior
colorful, fun & 100% stylish!




Eddie Borgo


all photos by style.com

To Be Continue...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your article deserves to be applauded as it makes us believe as it really is. I follow quite a few blogs but I have never gone through such an amazing blog before. To tell the truth I love to follow your work as it gives me inspiration.And yes i have book mark your site veronicalau.blogspot.com .

fashion jewelry said...

Love the blog!
I write a jewelry blog as well, and your articles are so informative.
Thanks for great writing and great photos.