Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Monday, December 6, 2010

2011 Spring Accessories ~ Fashion Jewelry @2

Let's continue to feast our eyes with the designers' jewelry creations...
Love the mixture of metal chains, rhinestones, a variety of beads, fabrics, charms, crystals etc...
I can't help analyzing the details of each item...
Featuring in this post are items from:

Emporio Armani
Love the weaved collar



 Giorgio Armani
Charming blue necklace

another statement piece
Gianfranco Ferre
Gold chains and rhinestones rings necklace

Erickson Beamon
Tons of rings joined to form a collar then decorated with some crystal beads... Stunning!

A Wow necklace!



Chocker with long tassels

Love the combination of the colors of this necklace
Mixed chain earrings

Mixed media earrings - I want!!!

Fallon
Pearl beads, chains and beaded necklace

Rhinestone with gunmetal chains

Beautiful gold and black rhinestone bracelet
Attractive pair of earrings

Fenton




I am totally speechless when i saw Fenton's creations - the sculls, footballs, mixed color chains, faceted beads, semi precious stones, rhinestones etc... Aren't they amazing?  So many details yet subtly placed and assembly.

All Photos from style.com

To Be Continue...

No comments: