Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

2011 Spring Accessories ~ Fashion Jewelry @3

Apart from the items of my previous two posts, there are still lots of magnificent designers' accessories for the coming 2011 Spring to view... Now  lets take a look at the rest of the fabulous pieces of my picks from:

Herve Ven De Straetan:

DKNY  metal footage chains bangle
Aurelie Bidermann
layered bracelet

gold bodice bracelet
Pamela Love - Earrings
Giambattista Valli 's Bracelet


Roberto Cavalli:
Jen Kao

Mawi

interesting combination of this Mawi charms bracelet

Oscar De La Renta


& Tory Burch  
***********************
Here are my top 5 favorites:
5th Place - Erickson Beamon earrings

4th Place - Diior Long neclace
3rd Place - Bottega Black necklace
2nd place - Gianfranco Ferre
And the one that I Heart most is....Chanel  :)


If you would like to view the whole report, please go to http://style.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

An incredibly excellent and also useful write-up available. My partner and i printed it and looked at everything a second time

ladyheart said...

Although the trend keeps changing but these jewelries featured here come in handy whatever the trend be.
pandora beads