Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Revamp SooChin's Natural Crystals Part IV


Last bracelet, another favorite of my dear girl... golden rutile..
Since I did several different bracelets... I decided to make her something different.
This beautiful natural crystal with gold needles growing inside of the beads needs a make over...

I combined them with off white glass pearls,  some of the tiny clear crystals from the other bracelets, AB coated clear faceted cutting teardrop shaped glass beads, white with clear rhinestone beads and flower filigree metal connector & bead caps to complete the necklace.
The matching dangling earrings are has 3 simple drops with the similar beads above.

My job i s not done yet.  
Looking at my beading tray... there are still some  tiny clear crystals which were from the original bracelets... what a waste... so I did another piece.
Mixing all those "left over" clear tiny clear natural crystals, together with  clear flower shaped glass beads, AB coated crystal bicone shaped Swarovski beads and some metal leaf shaped charms; this is the final jewelry for Soo Chin.


I sincerely hope all the redesigned pieces will goes well with Soo Chin's wardrobe.  
Most of the pieces are simple with a touch of femininity.
Enjoy!
xoxo

2 comments:

Phi said...

OMG these few pieces (including from the previous posts) are so GORGEOUS!!! Veron, I think redesigning real crystals maybe could be the direction for your new business! For one, I don't like to wear real crystal even though I know they bring lucks/health simply because they look so old-fashioned. In my opinion, those old-fashion real crystal very 'aunty'. But if those real crystals are well designed like these, I really don't mind wearing it everyday!!!

Veron said...

Thank you so much for your compliments... yes and i think i need to re think my business directions too.
Thanks so much for your suggestions also, Soo Chin love all of them too.
I so happy :)