Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Saturday, September 18, 2010

A wedding gift for a dear bride, Pearlyn Teh.

My dear friend from Astro - the TV station i used to work had invited me to her wedding dinner, which was held last Sunday.
When Pearlyn called me a month before the event, I offer to design some fashion jewelries for her to go with her wedding dinner outfits.
After several emails and photo sharing... I started work.

Her 1st outfit is a fitted gold color tube top long dress with fully beaded sequins and she has a black and gold color head piece to go with it.
I designed a simple dangling earrings to finish the look.
Using Gold Siam color faceted cut, puffed roundelle and rounded glass beads as to go with the color of the dress, added a few clear with multi color coated, bicone shaped faceted Swarovski crystal beads to make it even more glittery.

The second outfit is a white knee length tube top dress with los of ribbon flowers around the bodice.
Selected some rounded silver beads and clear faceted cut glass beads in different shapes, white shell pearls, Swarovski crystal beads , metal filigree connections, some white 5 petal flower charm with rhinestones.  It has a necklace and a matching pair of earrings.
 




  


I'm so happy that she loves all the jewelry i handmade for her special day.   Her party that i attended was 100% fun, sweet, touchy and filled with laughter. Not only attended a beautiful wedding party, but also a gathering for most of the astro and ex astro staff.

**
Congratulations Pearlyn and Jeffery.  You two are really a true match.  May your future together is filled with happiness, love and understanding.
xoxo
Veron.

Here are some snap shots of the event.. including other dear friends, all dressed up for the event: Yusrina, Phoena, Yi Peng, Carmen and many more...

No comments: