Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Friday, July 16, 2010

Revamp SooChin's Natural Crystals Part II


Soo Chin has a beautiful citrine bracelet, clear and golden...but it's bored to see just the same beads so i weaved and string them into a 2 in 1 bracelet, decorated with some similar color faceted glass beads and  rhinestones spacer wheels.
Before :
After :


I had made a few trials before i confirm with the design of the green phantom... and I had came out with 2 different bracelets.. a dangling charm and a simple single strand so that Soo Chin can have another different choice of green tone jewelry to match her attires.
For the 1st green phantom crystal beads, i combined 2 different sizes of the beads and gap with a white with clear rhinestone spacer wheel as the dangling part and join all together to form a charm bracelet.
Before :
After :

The 2nd strand of Phantom is simple, apart from the glittery white rhinestone spacer wheel, i added a few parridot color faceted glass beads.
After :

Apart from Rutile and Phantom, Soo Chin has a dark good quality Garnet bracelet.. I had added some similar  color bicone shaped Swarovski crystal beads, puffed roundelle and tear drop shaped glass beads and metal bead caps and created a set of necklace and earring set.
Before:

to be continue...

No comments: