Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Revamp SooChin's Natural Crystals Part III

Continuing this revamp project...
The original black rutile bracelet is gaped using rounded shaped 4mm size clear natural crystals... I decided to turn this into a modern black and nickel necklace.
Added some Jet color faceted bicone shaped Swarovski crystal beads, teardrop shaped glass beads and nickel metal connectors and other parts and finished with toggle clasp.
Before :
After :





The next natural crystals that caught my eyes are those gorgeous Amethyst.... comes in ovals and rounded shaped...
It looks too dark therefore I decided to mix some faceted cut Indigo blue and amethyst color glass beads then  made a set of jewelry with complete necklace, bracelet and matching earrings.
Before :
After:

I'm almost done...
to be continue...

No comments: