Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Fall 2011 Fashion Jewelry - Oscar De la Renta & Pamela Love


Pamela Love

While browsing style.com Fall 2011 fashion jewelry report, there are a few designer's collections that  I must feature in  special posts - Here I would like to share with you one of the world's leading fashion designer, Oscar de la Renta and the talented Pamela Love.  They both are born artist whom has their own individual personal style but both has created amazingly beautiful pieces which I must feature here.

Needless to introduce the master, Oscar de la Renta - I have selected some pieces of my favorite of the brand's Fall 2011 jewelries.  I personally adore all the below pieces, especially those necklaces which I can see it'll be the hottest item for the coming fashion scenes...
Beautiful floral necklace for many occasions


Gun metal mesh chain necklace with a jewels dragonfly piece to make a statement.

Young and Fun gunmetal metal necklace

Love all the copper coins with rose gold ball chains multi layer necklace

A girl will never resist a breath taking earrings... like this one

Classy and stylish dangling earrings

Gunmetal filigree dangling earrings

For a sexy bohemian look - a pair of gems and beaded earrings is the best accessory.
If you like to see more, here is the brand's official website:



The talented Pamela Love's  work has attracted my attention while I saw her creation during her collaborations with the movie "Where the wild things are"  in 2009.  Then I started to follow and watch her creations and collaborations in different fields which made me like her work more and more.  From the design of each pieces/ collection to the selections of beads, gems and materials  are so unique and original.  Hope you would feel the same, here are the pieces that I love most of her Fall 2011 collection...Enjoy.

So original and organic

Lovely clear crystal clusters set perfectly on a cone.

Arty Bracelet

Lovely black tourmaline semi precious stones set on this gold bracelet

2 tone bracelet

Amethysts and blue crystal gems set bracelets.

So... what do you think?  Aren't all of the items work of art?  
If you like to see more of Pamela Love's collections, here's the link to the official website:

Hope you enjoy my selections, I'll be featuring another fantastic jewelry designer which I adore - Mawi.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really like pamela love's ring, i always found more fascinating kinda row jewels!! if you have time check out Sruli Recht's rings, maybe you're interested in to them!!

Anonymous said...

It is very helpful!