Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Dannijo Fall 2011 Jewelry

Danielle and Jodie Snyder the founder and designers of this fantastic brand has the most interesting designs for Fall 2011.  Each piece of jewelry is work of art... Mixing different material e.g. metal, footage chains, rhinestones, crystals, gemstones, semi precious stones etc...
Needless to say more, let's take a look at the ones I love most selected from style.com


Bangles & Bracelets:
Love this Mesh chains bangle.

rock n roll!!





Necklaces:

Mixture of mesh chains rhinestones with different types of rings and buckle

Metal and Pearls - Clever!!

This is a statement necklace, love how all the gems.

This is my most favorable piece... combinations with different sizes and shapes of footage chains.

A beautiful center piece gem with rhinestone chains.

Turquoise beads with rhinestone chains.

I call this "pop art"



Rings and Earrings:

This ring looks like a sculpture to me.



I love every piece of the above jewelries... all unique and certainly has it' own character, which can be wore even just with a simple white tank top and jeans.  If you would like to browse the whole collection, please go to style.com at Fall 2011accessories report.
Here's also the official website of the brand, which you might like to take a peep... Enjoy!
http://www.dannijo.com

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice picks... I love the one you called "pop art" :)

stylishpoint.blogspot.com

CĂ©liane Kanza said...

Hello ! I love your blog ! I'm member ! Come see mine ! :)

Veron said...

Thank you :)