Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Friday, October 31, 2008

Pix i took - Sky

You might think I am weird but I really love to take photos of the sky.
I think the sky changes every second when you look at it in different angles and directions...
My interest of photography is actually encouraged by my dad,
He's the one who loves photography since I was really young and also I want to have more similar interest.
Sometimes when you travel and see something or some place you like,
this is the only way to capture and then review it later or share with friends.
Well, some people just think that i am weird coz i really love to take pix of sky, landscapes and sea especially when I'm on the plane.
I think it's God's beautiful creation, why don't we appreciate it?





























No comments: