Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Trip back to Kota Kinanalu... for my mom's 3rd yr anniversary.

I flied home to visit my mom's grave last week..
It's 3 years now since she went back to God but I missed her every single day.
Have been busy with my fashion jeweleries design but this time I have to put down my work and go home.
It was raining heavily on the day I fly back...
Plane delayed almost one and the half hours...
like i spent the whole day travelling... waiting and doing nothing!
feels like a waste of time!
I reached Kota Kinabalu at round 6.30pm... so damn tired already!
Just right to snap photo of KK sunset!
funny it looks like a hole in the cloud.

Went mom's grave the next day... early!
Beside mom, lay her sister... so we also pay respect and displayed flowers and candles to her too!
After this event, I took all of them for breakfast ... (my mom's brother and sister and sister in law.)
As usual when i'm in KK, i'll meet up with my "god brother" Jerry and we'll take my dad out for dinner...
this time we went to a chinese theme restaurant at Api Api center.
Food is ok, especially the taufoo..
But may b i'm too hungry... i forgot to take photograph of other dish...



The day i fly back to Kuala Lumpur, was a clear and sunny day..
took a few photos...








and Kuala Lumpur is cloudy...

No comments: