Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Marchesa Fall 2012 - The collection (Part 1)


Marchesa, a well known designer brand among the Hollywood A-lists is nothing but glamour.
This super glam brand created beautiful gowns and dresses with glittery stones, french laces, satin etc... all intricate, luxury and feminine. 
Here are some gorgeous dresses which I love, including close up photos of them... Let's feast our eyes...



























No comments: