Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Headgear ii

Made this tiara on 2007, for a pageant show... it's suppost to be the show's 10th year anniversary and the producer ordered 10 similar tiaras to be gifted to all their previous winners.

Material:
metal hair band as base,
Different shapes and sizes of Swarovski crystals - multi color coated and extra faceted cut for more shines,
Swarovski crystal rhinestone chains,
Artistic wires.

This is not difficult to make, just need steady hands and some suitable plyers to finish the job.

No comments: