Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Friday, December 18, 2009

December 2009 Collection - Part II

Madelaine Set is all about semi precious stones - green and red natural stones, citrine leaf shaped beads and turquoise beads. I added some metal tube beads and green cube glass beads to brighten it up. Also not forgetting to give credit to the antique gold/copper base coins and findings for an "antique" look!
This set has a short necklace, bracelet and earrings.











DAPHNE SET is a combinations of different shaped of olive green crazy lace agate,glass beads with copper color chain and metal findings.
The necklace can be use as a 2 strands short necklace or a single strand long necklace.
It
Using weaving technique for the bracelet, it's shape is like a thick watch... something I rarely do because of the consume of time... but I'm using tiger's tail as the weaving cord so that it could take the stone's weight and not easily breakable like the normal elastic cords or nylon cords.

Since the design of Madelaine necklace and bracelet are a bit more complicated than the usual, so i made a simple colourful dangling earrings, like a dessert to put an end of a lavish appetizer and main course.


Helena set is another design with antique gold based metal chains.
This interesting leaf shaped semi precious stone - Citrine ( also called the "money stone" is believe to increase wealth and happiness for the person wearing them.)
I combined a few seconds of this necklace with antique filigree ( flower shaped), metal tube beads, metal rings and metal butterfly beads as to make it more attractive.





TO BE CONTINUE...

No comments: