Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Thursday, December 17, 2009

December 09 collections Part I

This is the last batch of 2009, well, it's been quite a year...Ups and downs but that's all life is about.
For this collection, i put together a mixture types of beads e.g. glass, crystals, semi precious, mother of pearl, shell, metal and others; colour combinations and metal base I came out with just 10 designs... and i still named my work using a female name.

The Amey set is using different shapes and sizes of Amerthyst beads ( another type of semi precious stone - which believe it's a spiritual stone to increase and improve memory).

I decorated them with nickel metal filigrees, purple shell and handmade beads.. and rhinestones spacer beads.









This is Welma set, mixing a rich sea green ( greenish blue ) semi precious stone 20,18, 14mm and oval faceted with side colour coated glass beads.

This set has a long necklace, bracelet and earring.

Though the "stones" are a little heavy, i guess it would look great with just any simple t-shirts, plain dresses or even a long halter neck dress.
TO BE CONTINUE...

No comments: