Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Another Korean dinner

I went for another Korean restaurant for dinner with my dearest Jessie and Phoena a few days ago.
The restaurant is located at Danau Taman Desa... 1st floor, just above a "mamak" coffee shop.
We ordered some barbecue pork shoulder, belly, tiger prawn and the famous "Ginseng" chicken soup.
There's about 10 different types of starters from a varieties of salads, fish cakes, kimchi of course, eggs etc...
and also steam egg..















They also serve watermelon and barley ginger drinks as desert.. as to cool down after the barbecue.
The bill... less than RM100... Not bad for a 3 person meal!
but honestly...
the food I'll give 3.5 stars
environment 3 stars
Services - Korean lady boss 4.5 star
service from a worker -3 star.... he was rude as he served us... throwing the food and plates rudely etc..
we were pissed off but lucky their lady boss quick came and save his as#....
I will go back again for an average Korean meal...just because it's not far from where I stay.

4 comments:

Phi said...

hey hey hey! Thanks for inviting me for this dinner.... yup it's near to our house, and it's just 'RIGHT OUTSIDE MY HOUSE'... hahaha!! Yup that waiter was rude, hope he gets an earful from his female boss...

Veron said...

mmm... think we'll never going back again

Anonymous said...

veron u shud come visit at Kung Jung in Darby park - near KLCC its a very nice korean restaurant in town. there is a branch in Pavilion, but still prefer the main one.

Veron said...

ok...sure wil go check it out.
how's d food and price???