Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fashion Jeweleries for The Mod House Opening part II

Now the outlet finally open for business, I have to visit and give support.
This is my favorite poster from their recent photo shoot but they didn't use this in their shop.


Here's the boutique before I enter, love the clean and bright mood.




This boutique features clothes for urban women,

dresses, tops, jackets, blouses, skirts etc...
also selling bags and footwear

There are also cocktail, casual and simple dresses

this should be the boyfriend, husband waiting area...

Beside the counter, there are also some blouses and ta da..
my hard work... fashion jeweleries..
all handmade and designed by Me...


But still need to improvise on the display

Well, finally... it's there.
Now i need to work on some more new designs for the coming festive season.
If you interested to visit the boutique...
here's d location:
It's opposite Metrojaya...
1st floor, South court,
Mid Valley mega mall
Kuala Lumpur.

No comments: