Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Friday, October 2, 2015

Jewellery of Valentino Fall 2015 Couture - Part 1




Jewelry designer & sculptor Alessandro Gaggio's dramatic gold jewellery enhanced the poetic Valentino Fall 2015 Couture show which was held 2 months ago in Rome the eternal city.
These gold jewelries are indeed very unique, a little at the dark side( i love it ) & integrated beautifully with symbols of ancient Rome.

The couture which titled "Miribila Romae" - the wander of Rome, designed by the creative directors duo of the house Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli.  They wanted the couture to capture the spirit of this eternal city and their enthusiastic towards the city through their eyes.
With the combinations of Alessandro Gaggio's distinctive necklaces, headgear/tiaras, earrings, bracelets and slim belts completes and perfected this couture collection.

Let's take a look

The Tiara/Headgear:











Earrings:



Gold Slim Belts:



Gold Bracelets and Rings:




In part 2,  I will be sharing Alessandro Gaggio's extraordinary necklaces designed solely for Valentino Fall 2015 Couture.


No comments: