Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Amazing Chanel Spring 2011 RTW part 4 - Bags and shoes

Lastly and it's sinful to forget about those beautiful Chanel bags and shoes which were paraded at it's Chanel Spring 2011 Ready to Wear fashion show.
Here are some which wins my heart, and not forgetting a cool shades.










( All photos from style.com)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working ,great job!

Anonymous said...

As a Newbie, I am always searching online for articles that can help me. Thank you Wow! Thank you! I always wanted to write in my site something like that. Can I take part of your post to my blog?

Veron said...

Wow... It feels AWESOME to have feed backs...Thanks so much for dropping by. :))))
I love to share and we can exchange ideas. Email me if you need any assistant :)
Also, if you are blogging too, invite me to yours :)
thanks again.

veron.

Anonymous said...

This information shows the light-weight that we will view the reality. Furthermore this is quite attractive a person and offer in-depth information and facts. Thanks that attractive piece of writing