Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Sunday, December 20, 2009

December 2009 Collections Part IV

For the last 2 sets of this collection, I used mainly faceted cut glass and crystal beads.

The Alexia Set is a clear and white set adding nickel metal rhinestone spacer beads, metal filigrees, metal pendants and metal beads
This set only has a short tassel necklace and a matching pair of long tassels dangling earrings.







Nothing is complete without a black set...
This is Dakota Set, with is combined with different shapes and sizes of black faceted cut glass beads, adding a few nickel with black rhinestone spacer beads and nickel bead cap to make it more interesting...

There are also some black nylon coated chains and gun metal chains as to create a dark grey and black tone.




No comments: