Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Jewelry Spring 2013 Dannijo


You will never be disappointed with Jewelry brand  Dannijo...deaigned by 2 beautiful sisters team Danielle and Jodie Synder from New York.  This amazingly creative duo launched their exquisite Spring 2013 collection themed; "Peaceful Warriors mix Trippy Hippies"

You'll be amazed by their choices of gems, metal and designs incorporated in their work. In this collection, they combine beautiful natural gemstones with blings and lots of chains,  all pieces are handmade! It's a Wow!
Lets take a look at my favorite pieces of this collection... 
















Also i wanna share an exclusive video by Elle.com during their presentation which captured their precious moments while setting up, mood boards and during the launching.. Enjoy.










No comments: