Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Jewelry Spring 2013 Tom Binns



Tom Binns is one of the jewelry designer that I really look up to, his design is edgy and certainly will make statements.  He is always very clever in his choices of colour and material used for his jewelries.  Tom Binns Spring 2013 collection some are inspired by the Maasai Tribe with lots of beautiful colors but in a whole new modern twist... I love the ones with turquoise & gold, and those chunky multi strands of pearls.

Here are some of his pieces that I am very in love with right now...hope you love them too..














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there! Your article rocks too as being a genuine fantastic recognize!
??
I can??t actually help but appreciate your blog web site, your web-site is adorable and
good
My spouse and I stumbled over here distinct internet site and thought I should verify
points out.
I like what I see so i am just following you. Look ahead to discovering your internet web
page yet again.
Also see my web site :: free iphone 4s cases